25+ Productive Things To Do At Home (When You’re Bored!)
This post may include affiliate links.
There’s a good chance right now that we’re all looking for things to do at home. With the COVID-19 virus, a lot of us are now working from home or forced to take leave. I’m a big believer on managing our mindset while we can. Even though this isn’t an ideal situation, we can still find fun things to do at home while we’re stuck inside!
This is a list of 25 productive things to do at home when you’re bored. This list isn’t just for when we’re forced to be inside but anytime! It’s also a list that you can use to find productive things to do at home at night.
This list has been divided into different life areas. Depending on what you want to focus on, you’ll find a list of things you can do at home for your career, mindset, organization, fitness/health and self care.
Things To Do At Home For Your…
- Start your own online business (some books to help you figure out what business to start)
- Upskill with a course on Udemy (Udemy are having a 48-Hour Flash Sale! Courses from just $10.99)
- Set your life goals (using our free goal planner)
- Create a project planner
- Plan your goals & break them down (Try our free Goal Setting Course With Free Printable Goal Setting Worksheets)
- Create a vision board (we have a free tutorial on Creating A Vision Board 2020 (With Free Vision Board Template + Printables)
- Practice a visualization meditation (here’s some ways you can manifest your dreams)
- Practice EFT tapping
- Create a booklist for 2020 (25 Best Personal Development & Self Care Books)
- Start a personal development course on Udemy (Udemy are having a 48-Hour Flash Sale! Courses from just $10.99)
- Write a letter to your future self
- Start a journal (Radiate Self Love: 14 Self Care Journals To Transform Your Mental Health)
- Listen to an audiobook
- Practice Tai Chi
- Watch a spiritual documentary on Gaia (You Can Get Your First Two Weeks for $0.99 – BARGAIN!)
- Create a life organization planner
- Create a finance budget (this is my favourite, free budget planner)
- Organize & declutter your house (I did the Konmari Udemy course and I LOVED it!)
- Clean up your digital space (inbox, desktop, downloads file)
- Plan your day, week or month (we have a post on how to plan your week with a free printable planner)
- Workout using an online service (I’m currently loving this app for fitness and for meal prep!)
- Meal prep/plan
- Plan your workout attire for this week
- Plan your workouts for the week
- Create a workout playlist
- Have a bath with essential oils (these are 7 Of The Best Essential Oils For Sleeping and Relaxationt you can use for your bath)
- Allocate time to sit outside in nature with your fav cup of tea!
- Set aside time to read
- Practice different types of meditation
- Watch your favourite TV show
- Have a chill sesh with a calming playlist
- Plan a list of positive morning habits & routines (here’s how we do it