write with us
share your knowledge, experience & advice with the searching for better community
what the sfb community love to read about...
These are some ideas of the questions and topics that the SFB community have asked to read about.
- How to accomplish your goals
- How to stay motivated
- How to get motivated
- How to stay focused
- How to get your life organized
- How to stop feeling overwhelmed
- How to overcome anxiety
- Habits for a happy life
- How to put ideas into action
- Self care tips
- Tips on how to create a vision board
- How to manifest
- Tips on visualization for your future, goals etc
- How to get over fear
- How to build more self esteem and confidence
- How to create positive habits
- How to change your mindset
- How to have a positive mindset
- How to stop worrying and overthinking
- How to have a more balanced life
- Tips on handling changing
do you have advice or suggestions to give on these types of topics?
check out our requirements below & contact us!
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
- 100% original content (this content must be written by you)
- We don’t mind if this post is available on your blog but we do ask that it be recent (a month or less) content
- Between 800 to 1500 words
- SEO optimized for a specific long tail key word
- Grammar has been checked!
- Formatted for easy reading with clear headings, sub headings and lists (if applicable)
- Written in a tone that matches SFB (usually conversational and relatable)
- It’ll be an amazing bonus if you can include a content upgrade (i.e. printable or checklist)
- Please note we may make changes to the post where necessary for SEO purposes
- We will create all the graphics for post promotion that you are free to share!
- Your post will be shared with all our SFB readers both in our e-mail list and throughout our social media
- We kindly ask that no affiliate links be added to the post
- We will add a short bio and add links to your social media and blog