This post may include affiliate links.
As a busy mom or woman, trying to find time to read self-improvement books can be hard! I don’t know about you but I struggle to find time to wash my hair let alone find the time to finish a book. A great way to add personal development into your day is to listen to a self-help podcast! Podcasts are great way to integrate self-help and wellbeing into our daily routine. You can listen to it in the car if you’re going for a walk, whilst you’re cleaning – the opportunities are endless! This is a list of the 5 best self podcasts for women. I kept it to a show list of the best motivational podcasts to add to your day.
For me, listening to podcasts or audible personal development programs has been a great way for me to maintain a happier mindset. It has also helped me to prioritize self-growth. So if you’re a busy boss mama or babe, then try this list of the best self-help podcasts to add a bit of inspiration and motivation to your busy day!
Here are 3 episode suggestions from Jenna Kutcher’s inspirational podcast:
- What Is Your Intuition Trying To Tell You
- How To Stop Comparison Fatigue (Without Quitting Instagram)
- The Secret To Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
Here are 3 episode suggestions from Natalie Bacon’s motivational podcast:
Here are 3 episode suggestions from Marie Forleo’s self help podcast:
- How I Deal With Insecurity & Self Doubt
- How To Overcome Procrastination
- 4 Simple Questions That Will Reverse Any Negative Thought w/ Byron Katie
Here are 2 episode suggestions from Brene Brown’s self-improvement podcast:
- Brene Brown On FFT’s (in this episode Brene shares how she stays in tough times versus shutting down)
- Brené on Comparative Suffering, the 50/50 Myth, and Settling the Ball
Here are 3 episode suggestions from Melissa Ambrosini’s personal development podcast: