4 Of The Best Self-Help Podcasts For Women
This post may include affiliate links.
As a busy mom or woman, trying to find time to read self-improvement books can be challenging! I don’t know about you, but I struggle to find time to wash my hair, let alone find the time to finish a book. A great way to add personal development into your day is to listen to a self-help podcast! Podcasts are a great way to integrate self-help and well-being into our daily routine. You can hear it in the car if you’re going for a walk whilst you’re cleaning – the endless opportunities! This is a list of the five best self podcasts for women. I kept it to a show list of the best motivational podcasts to add to your day.
For me, listening to podcasts or audible personal development programs has been a great way for me to maintain a happier mindset. It has also helped me to prioritize self-growth. So if you’re a busy boss mama or babe, try this list of the best self-help podcasts to add a bit of inspiration and motivation to your busy day!
1. The Goal Digger Podcast / Jenna Kutcher
Here are 3 episode suggestions from Jenna Kutcher’s inspirational podcast:
- What Is Your Intuition Trying To Tell You
- How To Stop Comparison Fatigue (Without Quitting Instagram)
- The Secret To Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
2. The Marie Forleo Podcast / Marie Forleo
Here are 3 episode suggestions from Marie Forleo’s self-help podcast:
- How I Deal With Insecurity & Self Doubt
- How To Overcome Procrastination
- 4 Simple Questions That Will Reverse Any Negative Thought w/ Byron Katie
5 Self Improvement Books For Difficult Times
25 Best Personal Development & Self Care Books
3. Unlocking Us / Brene Brown & Cadence13
Here are 2 episode suggestions from Brene Brown’s self-improvement podcast:
- Brene Brown On FFTs (in this episode, Brene shares how she stays in tough times versus shutting down)
- Brené on Comparative Suffering, the 50/50 Myth, and Settling the Ball