This post may include affiliate links.
Self care has become a HUGE topic and rightly so. As our society becomes faster paced and we become accessible just about all the time (the con of smartphones), we feel more stressed & overwhelmed. Like we always have to be no the ball. These books are great for women to learn how to slow down a bit. They can help you find some inspiration, activities & ideas on how to take care of your mental health.
2. Mastering Your Mean Girl: The No-BS Guide to Silencing Your Inner Critic and Becoming Wildly Wealthy, Fabulously Healthy, and Bursting with Love
3. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
14. Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
19. The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don’t Have with People You Don’t Like Doing Things You Don’t Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide)
24. Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life