25 Best Personal Development & Self Care Books
This post may include affiliate links.
Self care has become a HUGE topic and rightly so. As our society becomes faster paced and we become accessible just about all the time (the con of smartphones), we feel more stressed & overwhelmed. Like we always have to be no the ball. These books are great for women to learn how to slow down a bit. They can help you find some inspiration, activities & ideas on how to take care of your mental health.
1. A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles”
2. Mastering Your Mean Girl: The No-BS Guide to Silencing Your Inner Critic and Becoming Wildly Wealthy, Fabulously Healthy, and Bursting with Love
3. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
4. White Hot Truth: Clarity for Keeping It Real on Your Spiritual Path from One Seeker to Another
5. Exhausted to Energized: Dr Libby’s Guide to Living Your Life with More Energy
6. Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration
7. You Can Heal Your Life