This post may include affiliate links.
Anxiety is one of the most challenging mental health issues. For me personally it’s been a constant shadow of what could happen following us everywhere.
Essential oil blends for anxiety and panic attacks is a natural way to help deal if you’re not open to western medical solutions.
There are so many Essential oil blends for anxiety available now and the best part is essential oils are inexpensive. Piping Rock is a great store! Their prices range from $3-$5 and they don’t compromise on quality.
Something I have learnt while researching Essential oil blends recipes is that it’s best to check what the benefits of each individual oil before you put them all together. If you don’t, you might find some benefits contradict each other i.e. some oils may calm the mind while others may encourage alertness.
Below are some great Essential oil blends for anxiety and panic attacks that I found on Pinterest. I’ve tried to find essential oil recipes for anxiety that keep it sweet and simple! Especially if you’re a beginner at essential oils. Sometimes buying more than 3 or 4 to begin with can stretch the budget.
Essential oil blends for anxiety and panic attacks
1. Patchouili & Bergamot
2. Orange, Ylang Ylang & Lavender
3. Lemongrass, Peppermint & Lavender
4. Bergamot, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang
5. Lavender, Sandalwood & Geranium OR Lavender, Frankincense & Rose/Jasmine
6. Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon & Cedarwood
7. Lavender, Bergamot, Frankincense, Clary Sage & Ylang Ylang
8. Lavender, Sandalwood & Geranium (Day) OR Lavender, Frankincense & Jasmine (Night)
9. Bergamot, Frankincense & Clary Sage
10. Frankincense & Bergamot