This post may include affiliate links.
- The 6 Most Important Habits Of Successful People Series
- The 6 Most Important Habits Of Successful People – Habit #1
- The 6 Most Important Habits Of Successful People – Habit #2
- The 6 Most Important Habits Of Successful People – Habit #3
- The 6 Most Important Habits Of Successful People – Habit #4
- The 6 Most Important Habits Of Successful People – Habit #5
- The 6 Most Important Habits of Successful People: Habit #6
Hands up if you’re a bit over hearing about morning habits & smoothie choices of “habits of successful people”. I remember reading once how most successful people wake up at 5am. It literally had a list of big names & their early morning routines
Hearing that did two things:
1) did not motivate me whatsoever to do anything – including wake up early
2) made me think I couldn’t be successful
But the hardest habits to hear about are the personality ones.
The whole introvert vs extrovert & who will be most successful debate. Yes, we’ve all heard that.
The common story of if you’re an introvert, you will struggle to be successful because we’re not loud or confident enough to push ourselves out there and get recognised.
If you’re feelin’ me, then this is the post series for you!
I got my hands on Brendan Burchards High Performance Habits.
This series is on the habits that he has discovered in his 20 years of research on what makes extraordinary people, extraordinary.
Brendon is a high performance coach with over 20 years of research. He’s also be named one of the biggest influencers in personal development for our generation.
Andddd he’s been interviewed by Oprah. Say no more.
(P.S. Incase I start to sound a little salesy or better yet stalkerish – I was in no way paid to do this post or given the book for free. I’ve been reading this book & doing the tasks & its just completely blown my mind!! So I wanted to share it. )
He says that there are 6 high performance habits that successful people have. And they’re not what you think!
While I’ll go over these habits, there’s no way I can go into the depth that Brendon does in his book. I can’t recommend it enough! It’s FULL of information (which is why I had to make this a series post!).
If you’re struggling to stay on your game, or get started on an idea, it’s one of the best books to start with.
So I hope you like this series. And if you do – BUY THE BOOK!! I actually hate being pushy & salesy but this book has made SUCH a difference for me in just a few weeks. I hope it does the same for you!